Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter

 By Loredana Bucaria

Hello everyone!
Happy Easter! We all from the Sizzix staff wish you a very wonderful day, a day spent with family or friends, outside, walking, smiling, wish you all a very happy Easter!

For today I wish you a Happy Easter with a special project:)
If you still have to create something to donate for Easter this is the project just for you! Very simple, very adorable and so funny to make!!

Materials you need:
  • eclips machine... you know I love it completely!
  • eclips cartridge holiday (item code 656167)
  • eclips cartridge albums, bags & boxes (item code 656856)
  • lilla, pink, white and grey card stocks
  • Bella Boulevard spring& easter things alpha+bits
  • Bella boulevard chipboards sophisticates cloud and borders
  • watercolor pencils
  • brush
  • water
  • some little strass
  • ribbons
  • glue or double side tape
  • sewing machine if you like
I love so much to use the eclips machine especially when I want to create something completely handmade! The cartridges I've mentioned above are amazing, really!




From the album , bags and boxes I have selected the basket, you can choose the size you prefer and the machine will create the bag for you :) Very simple, very quick, very funny!!!

I simply built it with glue and I have decorated it with some little details: ribbons, stickers, borders and a little rabbit, that is really cute!!!




The rabbit is from the second cartridge I mentioned above, for this you can choose the size and the shape, solid, shadow, pieces, this allows you to create your own design and play with a lot of different details, to color or to put together using different colors of card stock! A lot of fun! 
I have cut two rabbits, one shadow and the other normal. I've used watercolor pencils to give to the rabbit a more cool touch :) I love the pink of the legs and  ears. 

Simply adhere with glue or double side tape your favorite stickers and embellishments and add some ribbons.

Take a look :)



For the card I have made the same:) I used eclips machine for the rabbit... I love it, it's so cute! and for the greetings:) Shadow and normal shapes together for a very cool result! I added some borders and just do it!!!! use watercolor pencils to color your rabbit with soft touches:) You just need of a tiny brush:)



Happy Easter everyone! I wish you a wonderful day full of peace and serenity!

No comments:

Post a Comment