Monday 26 March 2012

window travel journal and card

 By Loredana Bucaria


Hello everyone, 
how are you? It's finally spring and I am so happy, I feel full of energies even though I hurt my back.. not a lovely experience.. LOL

Today I want to show you a lovely project: a travel journal and a card coordinated.
I've just prepared them to make a gift to two of my lovely friends that will be with me in a new wonderful adventure :) I'm going to Paris this week end to teach four workshops and I know that it will be an amazing travel together with my friends.
This travel journal is made with the heart for them and my intention is to let they scrap during our trip, annoying moments, saving memories:)


Materials you need:
  • Big shot
  • framelits rectangles (item code 657908)
  • framelits scallop rectangles (item code 657905)
  • card stock paper of your choice (I chose white, turquoise and mustard)
  • twine
  • stickers letters from american crafts
  • stamp noteworthy from catlife press
  • cork hearts
  • tiny letter stickers from making memories
  • sewing machine
  • 3d double side tape
  • glue or double side tape
It's a very simple project :)
This mini is a big rectangle of paper, size 22x28 cm fold in a half. Inside a lot of different sizes of pages simply sewn together in their center, one inside the other.

The feature is the lovely window created with the scallop rectangles framelits.
This kind of frame is perfect to create a sort of label for your mini albums. I cut it in the top center of the front cover of my journal and behind it I sticked a rectangle of paper with 3d double side tape.


The same process for the journal and the card, I only mixed the colors, added twine, strass, tiny letters and sewing touches:)




What do you think? Thousand of ways to use framelits dies and have fun!!!
Will my friends like this gift?

Have a wonderful monday!
Love, Lory

No comments:

Post a Comment