Thursday 1 March 2012

Photo Love Layout: border creation!

 By Loredana Bucaria


Hi everyone!
How are you?
I am sooo excited to show you what I've created today:) So happy for this page!
You have to know that I am completely in love with the Eclips machine and its dies!!! You can imagine my happiness when I received it! OMG!!!!! It's an awesome machine, you can create a lot of things, a lot of ideas for gifts, layouts, mini albums! And you can also choose the size you prefer for everything! I am crazy for it!!!!

So today a page in which I' ve used it to create a lovely border.

Do you want to create a cool page? Great! Use the eclips machine!!!

Materials you need:
  • Cardstock or a patterned paper ( I used bazzill yellow card stock)
  • Holiday cartridge for the Eclips Machine
  • Eclips Machine
  • Tags by elle's studio
  • Patterned papers American crafts
  • Stamps studio calico
  • Buttons and badge studio calico
  • Glue or double side tape
  • 3D double side tape
I want to show you the page immediately!



Isn't it lovely?
Here the  border.....


Let me give you a little tip for the border :)
I love the outline border and when you choose it you have the heart inside and the outlined border! So lovely! I decided to use both ;) How? Simply taking one of the hearts and put little pieces of 3D double side tape on it:) Very cool effect!!! Don't you think?

The Eclips Machine has a lot of different and amazing uses, so try it!! It's an incredible tool to have in your hands! Your imagination will fly!!!

Love, Lory


No comments:

Post a Comment