Thursday 22 March 2012

 By Karine Cazenave-Tapie


Welcome to the Party!

Hello everybody,

For my third step-by-step on Sizzix blog, I wanted to celebrate with you a party I organized in the end of December for our children and their friends.
I created some decorations just for fun and they really loved them !
Every child could keep his rosette and little flags like a little gift.

Material :
You only need some sheets of paper, glue, wood's stick, some buttons, punches ,your Big Shot and these fantastic die ! 


For the rosettes :
Step 1 : Choose different patterned papers
For my 6 children I used 6 pieces of Hambly's paper. I cut them to 12x3.5 inches.

Step 2 : Use your Big Shot to create rosettes
Cut 6 rosettes and glue them delicately. You can add buttons and brads to embellish them.

Technique2

Step 3 : Print the names with your computer
You can use stamps or your favorite type. Cut the paper differently.Technique3

Technique4
Step 4 : Glue the rosettes
Yours rosettes are now ready, you can fix them with the wood. I only use a masking tape to fit together.
Technique5

Technique6
Technique7
For the little flags :
I use them just to decorate the chocolate's muffins. You just need little sheets of Hambly's patterned papers, wood's stick, glue and scissors.

Step 5 : Create colorful flags
You just need to cut rectangles. Put the wood with the glue in the middle of the paper and fold it.
Cut several flags for more fancy.
Technique8

Technique9
Hope you like my decorations !
It's very easy to realize and you can create without lots of materials and very quickly!

Karine
 Party
Party2
Party3
Party4
Party5
Party6
Party7

No comments:

Post a Comment