Monday 27 February 2012

Thankful Card

 By Loredana Bucaria


Hi everyone!
A new week starts and I am happy to share with you a new project :)
Very easy and simple!
Do you remember the lovely pillow made some weeks ago?
Well I want to show you the same technique to create a card this time! ;)

Materials you need:

  • neutral color card in the size you prefer
  • 5/6 patterned papers ( I used Color conspiracy everyday papers)
  • strass
  • a phrase stamp
  • thankful stamp
  • black ink pad
  • a tag
  • glue or double side tape
  • big shot machine
  • bow , create a flower die 
  • framelits circle ( I am mad about them!)
I want to tell  a story... nobody believes me when I say that I have some little problems to create cards, I don't know why but I feel nervous sometimes when I have to make a card! LOL
So I think that the the sizzix shapes are helping me sooo much!!!! So simple to use and so useful when you don't have in mind what you'll create ;)


STEP 1- Choose 5 or 6 patterned papers and use your build a flower shape :) You will have many petals to fold in a half.


STEP 2 - Choose and other paper for the circle and cut it in half
STEP 3 - Stick the half circle to the card and add the petals around it :) sooo simple!
STEP 4 - Inside the circle stamp with your favorite  phrase stamp , the effect  it's very cool!
STEP 5 - Add strass to give light to the card and the tag with the thought "Thankful for you"

Very easy, very quick, very funny!!!

The card:)




Some details





Try to make this card:)

Have a wonderful Monday!
Love, Lory

No comments:

Post a Comment